Joint Pain Treatment: Joints in the human body are to connect bones; it is with the help of joints that we can make the movement. Joint Pain while movement is the most common disease for which a patient consults a doctor. Several conditions affect the normal functioning of the joints leading to the indications of different diseases. Injury due to trauma is one of the issues, leading to impaired joint function but the main problems that cause dysfunction in joints are inflammation and degeneration. Earlier joint pains were either due to old age or due to an injury, but nowadays it has become a very common problem due to lack of physical activity of the joints.
Causes of Joint Pains:
- Lack of physical activity
- The wrong body postures
- Nutritional deficiency
Symptoms of Joint Problems:
- Pain – Severe pain in the joints or the parts of the body associated with the joints
- Swelling – Swelling of joints due to inflammation
- Stiffness – To protect the damaged part of excessive movement causes stiffness in the joints.
- Limited range of movement – An Affected muscle or tendon is not able to move the joint through the full spectrum that is possible normally.
- Tenderness – Sensing pain on touching a part of the body is tenderness, it is a sign of inflammation.
- Weakness – Parts of the body associated with the joints start getting weak.
- Fever – Joint problems can also be a systemic issue and disease that can affect other organs of the body along with joints.
According to Ayurveda Joint pain’s is caused due to Vata Aggravation, The main aim of Ayurvedic joint pain treatment is to balance and stabilize the vata in the body. This is done by providing strength to the alimentary canal and the metabolism of the body. Thus ensuring there is no blockage due to impurities in the circulatory channels improving the range of motion and mobility of the joints.
We provide the best herbal joint pain treatment for (Knee Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Lower Back Pain, and Sciatica Pain) in a natural way without any side effects.
All Herbal medicines are 100 % safe as they do not contain any chemicals, steroids, do not have any side effects